Changing Leaves: A Fall Inspired Manicure



It's finally starting to cool off where I am, and the leaves are FINALLY starting to change colors.  Fall is my favorite season for those two reasons.  I wanted to do a mani that was inspired by the changing colors of leaves in the fall.

For this mani I used OPI Changing of the Garnet and Essie Shine of the Times.  Changing of the Garnet is special because 1. Garnet is my birthstone and 2. This is a black label OPI which is pretty cool to me.

OPI Changing of the Garnet, 2 coats, no top coat




After 2 coats of Changing of the Garnet, I topped it with 1 coat of Essie Shine of the Times.  Before Essie released SotT, I was lusting after Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure.  I could have purchased it via blog sales (for an exorbitant price.)  I'm glad I didn't because SotT is just as gorgeous.  I definitely couldn't take enough photos of this one.  It's hard to capture the color shift!

























Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment