Day 2: Snow!

Here's Day 2 of the Christmas Mani Challenge.  The theme of day 2 is snow.  Since I'm posting mine later, I had a chance to see what other girls on IG did for the snow theme.  I saw several beautiful manis and got lots of inspiration!  But, I wanted to make mine a little different from everyone else's.  I went with an all white mani with just a hint of nail art.  I'm not entirely pleased with how the snowflake came out, but I didn't feel like redoing it.  I really like the dots on my thumb, and I kinda wish I had just done dots on all the nails.  Maybe I'll go back and add dots.


Wow.  I just said dots. A LOT. dots dots dots dots.


If you're curious as to what the schedule is for this challenge, refer back to my Day 1 post.  I have all the themes/dates listed!


Artificial Light



Flash




Artificial Light





Flash


Polishes Used: Essie Marshmallow, Essence Prism@tic White, Essie Blanc, and Essie Beyond Cozy. 


I love how delicate it looks.  Sometimes all white manis can look very stark.  But using Essie Marshmallow helped keep it soft and delicate.  Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo, Lowcountry Lacquer



No comments:

Post a Comment