December Mani Challenge: Day 1 Red & Green

The instagram nail community is so amazing.  Every time I check IG, I find 10 more people who are so amazing at nail art.  Last night as I was browsing through pictures, I came across a group of girls on IG who created a December Mani Challenge for anyone interested in participating.  I was apprehensive at first because I like to polish my nails when I feel like doing it, not according to someone else's schedule.  The nice thing about this challenge schedule is that it gives you a few days to complete each challenge (instead of a new challenge every day.)  So I said, what the hell. Let's give it a try.

I am a few days behind, so I have some catching up to do.  Day 1 was on November 26 and the theme was red and green.  I chose to do a skittles of different red and green patterns.  

For anyone interested, the challenge goes as such:

Nov 26: red & green
Nov 29: snow
Dec 2: Christmas Lights
Dec 5: Gingerbread men
Dec 8: Christmas Tree
Dec 11: Holiday Movie
Dec 14: Elves
Dec 17: Candy Cane
Dec 20: Gift
Dec 24: Santa Claus



Shaded Natural Light





Sunlight




Artificial Light



Polishes Used: Essie Marshmallow, Essie Snap Happy, Essie Mojito Madness, Sinful Colors Holiday Rebel



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for stopping by :)


xoxo, Lowcountry Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment