Essie Winter 2013 Collection Swatches

I was finally able to find the Essie Winter 2013 Collection at a local CVS.  I had been hunting for it for a week with no avail.  I may or may not have squealed when I saw it.  And it wasn't located with the Essie Display, nor was it located with the seasonal displays.  It was ON TOP of the shelves where they keep the skincare.  I ended up getting two polishes from the collection: Shearling Darling and Toggle to the Top.  I have some swatches for you today!

Artificial light



Essie Shearling Darling

Shearling Darling is a dark red creme.  The first coat was pretty streaky and the second coat did start to drag a little bit, but overall it was fairly easy to apply.  I don't own many reds so I'm happy to add this to my stash.  Swatches have 2 coats with top coat. 


Artificial Light


Warmer Artificial Light



With Flash


Essie Toggle to the Top


Toggle to the top is a pretty pinky-red with glitter.  I wasn't expecting the shimmer that's in it as well!  Its a very pretty color that will be perfect for the holidays.  Swatches have 2 coats with top coat. 

Artificial Light

Artificial Light


Shaded, Warmer Artificial Light

I'm glad I could finally get a few from this collection.  Which colors are you picking up from this collection? 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment