Galaxy Nails

For the longest time, I have wanted to try out galaxy nail art.  I don't know what took me so long to try, because it is SO easy.  Even a beginner could do this, which I pretty much am.  My inspiration to finally try these came from Emma over at Manicurity. (By the way, if you don't already follow her blog or her IG account, you totally should! She is super talented and has gorgeous nails.  Go check her out!) She posted a macro shot of her accent galaxy nail on Instagram that finally pushed me to attempt these.  I'm really pleased with how they came out.  They're very subtle but have a cool dimension to them that you don't get with one color.

Polishes used: N.Y.C. Skin Tight Denim, Essie Where's My Chauffeur?, Essie Cute as a Button, Essie Blanc, Wet N' Wild Teal of Fortune, Sally Hansen Wavy Blue, and China Glaze Fairy Dust.



*Please excuse the tipwear in the natural light photos below.  I took those pictures after wearing the nails for a day!  I guess I need to wrap my nails better :)


Natural Light

Natural Light

Natural Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Flash

Blurry so you can enjoy the holo-y sparkly goodness :) 



Have you ever done Galaxy Nails before?  If not, do you think you will try them soon?  They're gorgeous and definitely worth trying!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment