Nail of the Day: China Glaze Your Present Required

On my recent trip to ULTA, I spotted this colorful glitter by China Glaze: Your Present Required from their 2013 Holiglaze collection.  It has white, green, blue,  purple, gold, and silver circles and hexagons.    I decided to pair it with Essie Nice is Nice.  Once the holidays get closer I'm sure I'll try it over some more traditional holiday colors.  This glitter was very thick and reminded me of some indie glitters I own.  This is one coat, for the most part.  I did use the brush to push the glitter around my nails to get better coverage.




Shaded, natural light


sunlight
flash


artificial light

Overall, I really like this polish.  It's not a typical holiday polish, but its super fun!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment