Loaded Lacquer Jelly Sammich

I finally did it! Its not my first jelly sammich ever (I'm talking about nails, but its kinda making me hungry....) but it is my first jelly sammich using Loaded Lacquer polishes!

I used Loaded Lacquer Island Punch and 40 Below to achieve this look.  If you don't know anything about Loaded Lacquer Jiggles, see my previous blog post!  I used a base coat, 2 coats of Island Punch, 1 coat of 40 Below, another layer of Island Punch, and top coat.


Left: Island Punch  Right: 40 Below




Diffused Artificial Light



Direct Artificial Light


I just love the way this looks! I can't wait to try other combinations! I may even need to add a few more jiggles to my collection :)  


I later mattified this mani and added chevron accents. 




No comments:

Post a Comment