Formula X for Sephora Freaky Like Freud (The Brilliants) Swatch & Review

During my recent trip to Sephora, I picked up several Formula X polishes.  Freaky Like Freud caught my eye from the get go.

Freaky Like Freud comes from the Brilliants Collection.  It is described as a "periwinkle iridescent glitter."  Iridescent meaning holographic.  This glitter is very sparkly and rainbowy.  Yes.  I said it. Rainbowy.  This glitter has a clear base so you can either wear it on its own or layer it over a base color.

Like most glitter polishes, this polish takes a bit of maneuvering to get an even application.  The formula was similar to other glitters, but I had no trouble with application.

Swatch is 3 coats on its own, plus top coat.



Diffused Artificial Light




Direct Artificial Light



Blurry shot to show the holo goodness!


So far I have purchased three polishes from the Formula X line at Sephora and I am seriously loving them.  I thought the price tag of $12.50 was a bit steep.  But the 3 polishes I purchased are all very unique and worth the price!  I can definitely see myself investing in several more from Formula X in the near future!


xoxo Danele 

No comments:

Post a Comment