Twin nails: St. Patrick's Day Theme Nail Art

Jen (aggiesdoitbetter) and I decided to do some twin nails together. She had the idea to do a St. Patrick's theme, which I thought was great! We put our heads together and came up with these adorable skittles nails.

Top: My Nails, Bottom: Jen's Nails


Polishes I used: Sally Hansen White On, Essie Mojito Madness, OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, Color Club Holiday Splendor, and L'oreal Amazon Flash. 

I used a dotting tool to create the shamrock and dots. I used a very very small paint brush to hand draw the lines. 








You can check out Jen's blog (click for link) or her instagram @aggiesdoitbetter for more information on her mani. 

How fun are these?! I love doing holiday themed nails. Holidays make it so easy to come up with cute nail art. Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo Danele

No comments:

Post a Comment