Neon + Tribal Print

Quick, grab your sunglasses!

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy is one of the brightest neons I own and I absolutely LOVE it.  I pulled it out of the vault recently to give it some love, and also to try out some hand drawn tribal print.  I think neons + tribal print go perfect together.

Neons are seriously impossible to photograph.  Seriously.  So while I could have taken much better photographs under my lamp, it would have taken away from the color accuracy of this beauty.  So try to ignore the crap quality and just focus on how amazingly bright this polish is.







As if this mani wasn't bright enough, t also threw on some blue neon studs I received for review from the Born Pretty Store.  Aren't they adorable?!


Am I searing your retinas yet?  I would like to add, this is the original FFF that was released in 2010 and is part of the China Glaze Poolside collection.  You can still purchase FFF, however the color is a bit off due to reformulation.  I do not own the newer version (which from what I have seen leans more peach) but it is gorgeous and bright in its own right!

Love the neon studs?  You can purchase them & use my code for 10% off by clicking on the picture below:



I'm really loving neons this summer! What is your favorite neon polish?




No comments:

Post a Comment