Leopard Print + Gold

Happy Friday!

Today I have a classic look - leopard print and gold texture.  I love how well these colors go together. I recently picked up Zoya Tomoko at ULTA on clearance for $4.97! I had been eyeing it for so long, I'm glad I finally can add it to my collection!

Follow the jump for tons of pictures and details on how I created this look!





To create this look, I painted a base of Essie Sand Tropez.  Then I used a dotting tool and Essie Mink Muffs to create the brown spots.  I used a small paintbrush from Michael's and black acrylic paint to create the black lines around the spots.  I also added random black spots in between the brown spots to make the pattern look more natural.  My accent nails are Zoya Tomoko, a beautiful sandy gold texture. 


Ready for a million pictures?!












Now for the sunlight pictures!













I wore this mani for three days....THREE DAYS!  That's a serious record for me.  I'm lucky if a mani lasts 24 hours.  I LOVE these nails!  What is your go to mani that you just absolutely love? 




2 comments

  1. This is so pretty! Love the cheetah print! My go to mani is the French manicure. My all time favorite nail art lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The French mani is always a classic! Thanks for the comment! <3

      Delete