Pink Ribbon Nails

I am SO happy to be back at blogging.  A month away is too long!  I'm also SO happy its finally October! October is probably my favorite month of the year, or a close favorite anyways.

This month my work is raising breast cancer awareness by wearing pink t-shirts every Thursday.  Of course I have to match my nails.  I don't need any more reasons to create cute nail art :)

I have two weeks worth of pink ribbon nails to show you since I'm just getting back into blogging.  I hope you like them!  We still have several weeks left in October to rock the pink nails!


Follow the jump to see more pictures and polish details!



This week I did a pink watermarble to match my pink tie-dye t-shirt.  I used Essie Bachelorette Bash, Romper Room, and Color Club Harp On It for the watermarble.  The accent nail is Essie Beyond Cozy and a hand painted pink ribbon.  Now I don't claim to be awesome at watermarbling.  I have finally figured out what works for me, which is room temp water and a smaller container.  Some polishes just don't work and it takes a few tries to get things right.  I did videotape my process so hopefully I can have a video tutorial ready for you guys soon!







Last week I created these super easy and cute pink ribbon nails!  The base is Essie Romper Room and I used Bachelorette Bash to hand paint the mini ribbons.  The accent nail is OPI A Sparkle Yule Love (aka Excuse Moi). 






I hardly ever wear pink but what a good reason to go out of my comfort zone!  Which of these designs do you prefer?  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment