Loaded Lacquer 'Clark, Glitter's Full' Review

Hey Guys!

Ya'll know how much I adore Loaded Lacquer (favorite indie status).  Well, when I saw her upcoming holiday collection prior to its release, I knew I HAD to have this polish.  There were a few others that I was interested in, but I had to be "good" with the holidays coming up.

This collection was released at midnight CST Thanksgiving night/black Friday morning, which is 1:00am on the east coast.  I was somehow able to stay up late enough to snag this beauty, Clark, Glitter's Full.



To see more pictures and hear me oogle over this polish, follow the jump below!



First of all, we have to talk about this packaging.  When I opened the package, I literally gasped at how pretty and thoughtful it was. 

That little glittery star - adorable!








Check out those rainbows!!!


Ok, onto the review...



Clark, Glitter's Full is described as a milk chocolate holo with a purple undertone.  It definitely pulled grayish-purple on my skin tone but I still love the color nevertheless.  The formula was super smooth and easy to apply.  I did three coats as I always do, but I could have gotten away with 2 with more patience and even application.  

The picture below is three coats, no top coat, under my daylight lamps.  Look at that shine!




The rest of the pictures are taken outside in daylight.  I also added topcoat. 


Shaded, natural light



Direct sunlight


So I hope this means Heather will be making more holos - wink wink.  I'm pretty sure I will order them all.  Did you order any polishes from this collection?  Leave a comment below - I'd love to hear about it!




As always, thanks for stopping by!


If you would like to find out more about Loaded Lacquer, you can click on the links below:





1 comment