My Top 12 of 2014






It's that time of year!  I have been blogging for a little over a year now and I finally have enough nail art saved up that I was able to choose my top 12 favorite manis of 2014.  These were not necessarily my most popular but these are the manis that I personally like best.  I tried many new skills this year and I am very proud of how far I have come! I'm really excited to see where 2015 takes me and my hobby.  

Follow the jump to see close up pictures of my top 12!
























This last one is my absolute all time favorite.  I love the colors, I love the chevron gradient.  I love the  Loaded Lacquer glitter Texting on the Dancefloor.  Just everything.  


Which of my top 12 is your favorite?   What other manis of mine were memorable for you this year? A huge thank you to all my followers for joining me on this journey as I discover my hobby each day! I hope you will stick around to see what trouble I get into in the next year ;) 





Much Love to all & Happy New Year!




2 comments

  1. I love the neon animal print one! I still have yet to successfully do an animal print! Insane I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Traci!

      You need to try it! It is actually pretty easy :) I use a dotting tool! Acrylic paint is the easiest to work with, IMO!

      Happy New Year!

      Delete