Picture Polish Never Nude

Happy Friday guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful week filled with beautiful nail art!  Today I have a swatch of Picture Polish Never Nude, a recently released collaboration shade with Meghan of Will Paint Nails For Food.


Continue reading to see more pictures of Never Nude.



Never Nude is a beautiful off-white/ivory shade with a pink to blue shimmer and turquoise and purple hex glitters.  For this swatch, I did three easy coats plus top coat.  Never Nude has a smooth formula which makes for an easy application.  







After wearing this beauty on its own for a day I decided to add some nail art.  I used single chevron Nail Vinyls and OPI Can't Let Go for a quick sprucing up. 



I think this liquid sand really compliments Never Nude.  I love wearing a simple swatch every now and then.  It's refreshing and makes me appreciate my polishes a little more.  But I also love jazzing them up after a few days :)  Do you ever wear a single color and then jazz it up later on?  I'd love to hear about it! Leave a comment below.  


As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment