Zoya Leopard Print

Hey Guys!


Another quick post with some quick and easy nail art.  Gotta love that!  I'll let the nails speak for themselves :)





Follow the jump for more pictures and polish details!





To create this mani, I used all Zoya nail polishes: Taylor and Emilia.  First, I painted a base with Taylor and then I used a dotting tool to create the leopard print with Emilia.  








I love a patterned nail.  I find myself looking at them all day long.  I'm also starting to like my round nubs.  I've had squares for as long as I can remember.  Could I possibly be going round permanently?!

What do you guys think?  Should I stay round or go back square once they're grown out enough?  I'd love to hear your opinion!


Hope you're all having a fabulous week!  Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment